Ms. Palapura represents clients in a variety of areas including patent litigation and prosecution in the pharmaceutical and biotech fields.
While in law school, Bindu interned at GlaxoSmithKline, assisting with trademark clearances and handling trademark violations and anti-counterfeiting matters in the launch of a major over-the-counter drug. Prior to law school, Bindu worked at GSK as an Associate in the company's highly competitive four year rotational IT Development Program, where she had the opportunity to work across the R&D pipeline.
- May 22, 2017
- May 17, 2017
- May 10, 2017
- April 14, 2017
- Chambers USA 2016 Names 21 Potter Anderson Attorneys and 5 Practice Areas Among the Best in DelawareMay 27, 2016
- March 23, 2016
- Potter Anderson Partner, Donald J. Wolfe, Jr., Tops 2015 Delaware Super Lawyers Rankings; 17 Potter Anderson Attorneys in Eight Practice Areas RecognizedMay 15, 2015
- 18 Potter Anderson Attorneys Recognized as 2014 Delaware Super Lawyers; Chairman Donald J. Wolfe, Jr. Ranked in Top ThreeMay 27, 2014
Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2009; Temple Political and Civil Rights Law Review, member.
University of Pennsylvania, B.S., 2002
Bar & Court Admissions
- Delaware, 2009
United States District Court for the District of Delaware, 2010
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2010
Registered to practice before the United States Patent & Trademark Office, 2012
Professional Activities and Honors
- South Asian Bar Association of Delaware, Board Member
- International Trademark Association (INTA), Member