Bindu Palapura is a senior associate in Potter Anderson’s Litigation Group. Her practice focuses on patent, trademark and trade secret litigation on behalf of clients ranging from startups to the Fortune 50, and across a wide range of industries from pharmaceuticals and chemicals to software and medical devices. The 2017 edition of Chambers USA notes she is “‘terrific and responsive’ according to sources who have worked alongside her.”
Bindu is an active member of the Delaware Bar. She currently serves on the Executive Committee of the District of Delaware Federal Bar Association as co-chair of the IP Section. She is also on the Board of the South Asian Bar Association of Delaware. She has been recognized for legal excellence by Chambers USA and as a Delaware “Rising Star” in IP litigation.
Prior to law school, Bindu was an associate in GlaxoSmithKline’s IT Development Program, where she managed various technology-related and process-improvement projects spanning the entire pharmaceutical R&D pipeline.
- July 6, 2017
- May 26, 2017
- May 22, 2017
- May 17, 2017
- May 10, 2017
- April 14, 2017
- Chambers USA 2016 Names 21 Potter Anderson Attorneys and 5 Practice Areas Among the Best in DelawareMay 27, 2016
- March 23, 2016
- Potter Anderson Partner, Donald J. Wolfe, Jr., Tops 2015 Delaware Super Lawyers Rankings; 17 Potter Anderson Attorneys in Eight Practice Areas RecognizedMay 15, 2015
- 18 Potter Anderson Attorneys Recognized as 2014 Delaware Super Lawyers; Chairman Donald J. Wolfe, Jr. Ranked in Top ThreeMay 27, 2014
Events & Speaking Engagements
Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2009; Temple Political and Civil Rights Law Review, member.
University of Pennsylvania, B.S., 2002
Bar & Court Admissions
- Delaware, 2009
United States District Court for the District of Delaware, 2010
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2010
Registered to practice before the United States Patent & Trademark Office, 2012
Professional Activities and Honors
- South Asian Bar Association of Delaware, Board Member
- International Trademark Association (INTA), Member