Mr. DiDonato’s practice involves counseling Delaware corporations on corporate law and governance issues. His practice also focuses on corporate and commercial litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
"Disclosure Obligations of Fiduciaries in Private Stock Sales with Stockholders." InSights, The Corporate & Securities Law Advisor, May 2013.
"In re MFW: Paving a New Road to the Business Judgment Rule?" InSights, The Corporate & Securities Law Advisor, June 2013.
"Canmore v. L.O.M.: Shedding New Light on Section 223(c)." InSights, The Corporate & Securities Law Advisor, October 2013.
- The First Block in the Chain: Proposed Amendments to the DGCL Pave the Way for Distributed Ledgers and BeyondThe Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation, March 16, 2017
- American Bar Association: Business Law Today- Delaware Insider, June 2014
- New Delaware Law Allows Mergers to Close Quickly Using a Tender or Exchange Offer - Without a Stockholder VoteNovember 21, 2013
- "Don't Ask, Don't Waive" Standstill Provisions: Impermissible Limitation on Director Fiduciary Obligations or Legitimate, Value-Maximizing Tool?January 23, 2013
- December 5, 2017
- August 29, 2017
- July 6, 2017
- April 4, 2017
- January 9, 2017
- October 26, 2015
- May 28, 2015
- March 9, 2012
Widener University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude and valedictorian, 2011; Editor-in-Chief, The Delaware Journal of Corporate Law; Wolcott Fellowship (2010/2011)
Moravian College, B.A., 2008
Bar & Court Admissions
- Delaware, 2011
Professional Activities and Honors
- American Bar Association; Business Law Section, Corporate Governance Committee, Meetings Committee Director
- Delaware State Bar Association