Mr. Hahn is an associate in the firm's Corporate Group. He focuses his practice primarily on corporate and commercial litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
While in law school, David served as an intern to the Honorable Idee C. Fox of the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County.
Before law school, David earned a Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Chicago and received a Mellon Foundation Fellowship for his dissertation exploring the relationship between philosophical ethics and literature. He then received multiple awards while teaching expository writing at Harvard University.
- Law360, March 28, 2018
- Law360, February 16, 2018
- Law360, February 7, 2018
Events & Speaking Engagements
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2017; Associate Editor, Journal of Business Law
- The University of Chicago, Ph.D., 2011
- The University of Chicago, M.A., 2006
- Clark University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2004; Phi Beta Kappa
Bar & Court Admissions
- Delaware, 2017
- Pennsylvania, 2018