Mr. Noa represents businesses and individuals in a wide variety of complex commercial and employment litigation matters in the state and federal courts of Delaware. Jesse’s practice also includes providing counseling to clients regarding business, cybersecurity, and information governance issues, as well as regulatory compliance matters.
While in law school, Jesse served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Michael M. Baylson of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Jesse served on active duty in the United States Marine Corps and was honorably discharged in 2005. He received a commendation from the New Jersey Senate and General Assembly for his service in 2009.
- May 24, 2017
- The Affordable Care Act’s Rules for Measurement and Waiting Periods: What Is the Difference and What Are the Risks?Bloomberg BNA, May 16, 2014
- Your Company Is a ‘Large Employer’ Under the Affordable Care Act—Now What? Requirements for Coverage and Potential PenaltiesBloomberg BNA, May 14, 2014
- Is Your Company a ‘Large Employer’ Under the Affordable Care Act? Counting Employees and Assessing the OptionsBloomberg BNA, May 9, 2014
Events & Speaking Engagements
- November 14, 2017
- New Castle, DE, February 10, 2016
Villanova University School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2013; Managing Editor of Technology, Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal; Daniel F. O’Dea Fellow
Rowan University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
United States District Court for the District of Delaware
Professional Activities and Honors
- Delaware State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Director, United Way of Southern Chester County
- Delaware Bar Foundation, Member of the Board of Editors, Delaware Lawyer
- Richard K. Herrmann Technology American Inn of Court
- Pocopson Township Parks, Recreation and Trails Committee Member
- Philadelphia Union Fan Council Member