Mr. Noa is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Group. His practice focuses on complex commercial and employment matters in the state and federal courts of Delaware. Mr. Noa also provides counseling to clients regarding business and regulatory issues.
While in law school, Mr. Noa served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Michael M. Baylson of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Noa served on active duty in the United States Marine Corps and was honorably discharged in 2005. Mr. Noa received a commendation from the New Jersey Senate and General Assembly for his service in 2009.
- The Affordable Care Act’s Rules for Measurement and Waiting Periods: What Is the Difference and What Are the Risks?Bloomberg BNA, May 16, 2014
- Your Company Is a ‘Large Employer’ Under the Affordable Care Act—Now What? Requirements for Coverage and Potential PenaltiesBloomberg BNA, May 14, 2014
- Is Your Company a ‘Large Employer’ Under the Affordable Care Act? Counting Employees and Assessing the OptionsBloomberg BNA, May 9, 2014
- New Castle, DE, February 10, 2016
Villanova University School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2013; Managing Editor of Technology, Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal; Daniel F. O’Dea Fellow
Rowan University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
- Delaware, 2014
United States District Court for the District of Delaware, 2014
Professional Activities and Honors
- Delaware State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Richard K. Herrmann Technology American Inn of Court
- Philadelphia Union Fan Advisory Board Member
- Pocopson Township Parks, Recreation and Trails Committee Member