Rebecca E. Salko is an associate in the firm's Corporate Group. She focuses her practice primarily on counseling Delaware corporations on corporate law and governance issues. She also works with buyers and sellers in negotiated acquisitions and divestitures.
- Representation of the Conflicts Committee of Teekay Offshore Partners LP (“Offshore”) in connection with Brookfield Business Partners’ strategic partnership with Teekay Corp. and strategic investment in Offshore, announced in July 2017.
- Representation of Transaction Committee of Staples in connection with its $6.9 billion sale to Sycamore Partners.
- Representation of Conflicts Committee of MGM Growth Properties LLC in connection with drop down of casino real estate by MGM Resorts.
- Representation of Conflicts Committee of World Point Terminals, LP in connection with going private tender offer by World Point Terminals, Inc.
- Representation of Time Warner Inc. in connection with the proposed acquisition of the company by AT&T Inc.
- Representation of the Audit Committee of HollyFrontier Corporation in connection with a drop down of refinery units to Holly Energy Partners.
- In re Appraisal of Dell Inc.: The Continuing Relevance of Deal Price in Delaware Appraisal ProceedingsBusiness Law Today, July 2016
The Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2015; Articles Editor, Penn State Law Review
Binghamton University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- Delaware, 2015