Mr. Cicoski is an associate in the firm's Litigation Group. He represents clients in a variety of corporate and business litigation, ranging from commercial contract disputes to state-court dissolution proceedings. Ryan regularly practices before the Delaware District Court, Court of Chancery, and Superior Court. He has also appeared and argued before the Delaware Supreme Court.
While in law school, Ryan served as a Wolcott Clerk to The Honorable Justice Henry duPont Ridgely of the Delaware Supreme Court. After graduation, Ryan clerked for the Honorable Robert B. Young of the Delaware Superior Court.
- Ryan C. Cicoski and Tom H. Horan, “Incarceration as a Sanction for Contempt of a Court Order” American Bankruptcy Institute Journal, Volume 33, Number 10 (Oct. 2014).
- Ryan C. Cicoski, “Delaware Report: Veterans Treatment Courts” Judicature, No. 965 (April 2013).
- Ryan C. Cicoski and Michael G. Busenkell, “At the Intersection of Successor Liability and the Bankruptcy Code,” American Bankruptcy Institute Journal, Volume 31, Number 3 (Mar. 2012).
- Ryan C. Cicoski and Michael G. Busenkell, “Stern v. Marshall: The Aftermath,” Unsecured Trade Creditors Committee Newsletter, Volume 9, Number 4 (American Bankruptcy Institute) (Oct. 2011).
- Ryan C. Cicoski, “Judicial Independence and the Rule of Law: A Warning from Iowa,” Delaware Lawyer, Volume 29, Number 2 (Summer, 2011).
- April 1, 2016
Widener University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2010; Wolcott Fellowship Recipient; Research Editor, Widener Law Review; Member, Moot Court Honor Society; Inductee, Order of Barristers; Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society
University of Maryland, B.A., 2006
Bar & Court Admissions
- Delaware, 2010
New Jersey, 2010
United States District Court for the District of Delaware
United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Professional Activities and Honors
- Board of Trustees, American Inns of Court Foundation
- Director, Delaware Bar Foundation
- Trustee, IEP Research Foundation at the University of Pennsylvania
- National Advisory Council, American Judicature Society (2011-2015)
- Honorary Overseas Member, The Commercial Bar Association of England and Wales (COMBAR)
- Member, British American Business Council
- Barrister, Richard K. Herrmann Technology American Inn of Court
- American Inns of Court Pegasus Scholar
- Adjunct Professor, Delaware Law School
- Rated “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell
- Accredited Attorney, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Guardian ad Litem, Office of the Child Advocate of the State of Delaware
- American Bar Association; Business and Corporate Litigation Committee
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Delaware Combined Campaign for Justice
- Delaware Greenways