Two Potter Anderson Partners to Speak at PLI's Delaware Law Developments 2015: What All Business Lawyers Need to Know
Delaware law continues to play a critical role in U.S. corporate and securities law, particularly in today’s challenging and changing business environment. This unique annual program focuses on the important Delaware corporate law developments over the past year and the practical impact on your corporate or legal practice. The very top Delaware corporate law experts from the Delaware judiciary, leading law firms and corporations, and academia, will examine the latest case law and practical trends and share their real-world experiences, insights and advice on the issues of greatest concern to the corporate/securities legal community.
What You Will Learn
- Recent developments in Delaware law: a discussion of recent opinions of the Delaware Supreme Court and Court of Chancery by leading Delaware practitioners
- A fresh take on Section 220 Litigation
- A discussion with M&A Attorneys – the professionals behind the transactions
- A panel discussion about the history and future of the Chancery Court with former members of the bench
- A keynote address by Justice Karen L. Valihura of the Delaware Supreme Court
- Ethical Issues in Delaware law (receive one hour of ethics CLE credit!)
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for outside counsel, corporate counsel, corporate directors, corporate committee members, investment bankers, consultants and other professionals who need to know the latest developments and important issues in Delaware corporate law.
Potter Anderson partner and former Chief Justice of the Delaware Supreme Court, Myron Steele, will speak on a panel "Observations from Former Members of the Bench."
Potter Anderson partner, Donald Wolfe, Jr., will participate on a panel discussion on Section 220 Litigation.
Click here for more information or to register.