Cicoski Speaks at U.K./U.S. Cross-Border Litigation Summit
Potter Anderson associate Ryan Cicoski spoke about specialized commercial courts at the 2017 U.K./U.S. Cross-Border Litigation Summit on July 5 in London. He covered recent developments in the Delaware Court of Chancery and discussed Delaware as a forum for international dispute resolution.
In addition to specialized commercial courts, conference topics were:
- Enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards
- Discovery in aid of foreign proceedings
- Extraterritorial jurisdiction over foreign companies and international service of process
- Collective actions / class actions
- Recent developments with funders
Other speakers at the conference, organized by MoloLamken, included lawyers from Baker Botts; Cooke, Young & Keidan; Enyo Law; Freshfields; Jenner & Block; Mishcon de Reya; Morgan Lewis; PCB Litigation; Peters & Peters; RPC; Signature Litigation; Stephenson Harwood; and Stewarts Law.