Denny to Present on Managing Cybersecurity Risk, Cloud-Related Security and Data Breaches
Bill Denny will be a speaker on two panels during Lexpert’s full-day Managing Cybersecurity Risk program on September 27 in Toronto.
Denny’s first panel, titled “Security and the Cloud — Legal and Technical Considerations,” will cover:
- Understanding the technology of cloud computing
- Understanding cloud/IoT exposures
- Understanding and applying cloud security standards
- Choosing the right cloud vendor
- The GDPR and regulatory requirements
Denny’s second panel, titled “Managing a Data Breach,” will cover:
- Technical steps to identifying and containing the data breach
- New legal requirements regarding mandatory data breach notification
- Directors and management responsibility/liability
- Creating an effective response and communication plan
- Tales from the trenches — lessons learned from the famous data breaches/regulators
The program will also be available as a live webinar. For more information, visit the program’s website.