Eight Potter Anderson Lawyers Named to 2019 Delaware Rising Stars List
Eight Potter Anderson lawyers were included on this year’s Delaware Rising Stars list published by Super Lawyers. The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in Delaware. Candidates must be either 40 years old or younger or have practiced for 10 years or less.
This year’s Delaware Rising Stars list includes:
- J. Matthew Belger ― Business Litigation
- Clarissa R. Chenoweth ― Business Litigation, General Litigation
- Ryan C. Cicoski ― Business Litigation
- L. Katherine Good ― Bankruptcy
- Jesse L. Noa ― Business Litigation
- Bindu A. Palapura ― Intellectual Property Litigation
- Christopher M. Samis ― Bankruptcy
- Aaron H. Stulman ― Bankruptcy
Additionally, nine Potter Anderson partners were named to the 2019 Delaware Super Lawyers list, which recognizes no more than 5 percent of attorneys in the state.
This year’s Delaware Super Lawyers list includes:
- Jennifer Gimler Brady ― Health Care, Employment & Labor, Business Litigation
- Matthew E. Fischer ― Business Litigation, Business/Corporate
- Kathleen Furey McDonough ― Employment & Labor, Employment Litigation
- Mark A. Morton ― Mergers & Acquisitions, Business/Corporate
- Matthew J. O'Toole ― Business/Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Michael A. Pittenger ― Business Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business/Corporate
- Kevin R. Shannon ― Business Litigation
- Peter J. Walsh, Jr. ― Business Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Donald J. Wolfe, Jr. ― Business Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions
Wolfe was also named to the Top 10: 2019 Delaware Super Lawyers List.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.