Business & Commercial Litigation
The litigators at Potter Anderson represent clients in the full spectrum of commercial disputes before state and federal courts of Delaware and in courts across the United States. A survey of corporate counsel on behalf of the U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform ranked Delaware courts as the best overall in the country, a reflection of the traditions of the Bench and Bar that have made Delaware courts principal arenas for the resolution of commercial disputes.
Our commercial litigators assist clients:
- In business and commercial disputes in the Court of Chancery, the Superior Court of the State of Delaware, and the United States District Court for the District of Delaware. Matters include contract disputes, business torts, and employment-related matters.
- In matters that involve contract actions, business torts and disputes involving intellectual property, construction, insurance coverage, health care, product liability, contracts, antitrust, and labor and employment.
- In the appellate process before the Delaware Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- In appearances before local boards, commissions and administrative agencies.
- In alternative dispute resolution, including arbitrations and mediations.