Alternative Dispute ResolutionPractices Main
Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) represents an alternative to traditional litigation and provides cost effective, non-traditional solutions to disputes, particularly when there is a need to maintain or strengthen a business relationship.
Attorneys in the Alternative Dispute Resolution practice have particular expertise in sophisticated ADR techniques that are used for resolution of a broad spectrum of disputes running the gamut of commercial and business litigation.
One of our partners, Josh Martin, is a former Superior Court Judge and was instrumental in initiating the Court’s very successful Rule 16 arbitration program in Delaware. He has taught ADR at Widener University School of Law and at the National Judicial College in Reno, Nevada. He also is a former general counsel and CEO of a major Delaware corporation.
The attorneys focusing on ADR:
- Serve as arbitrators, mediators and neutrals in a number of areas.
- Have experience with contract issues and other commercial, bankruptcy, construction personal injury, wrongful death, sexual harassment, and intellectual property matters.
- Recommend the best strategy, including med-arb, neutral evaluation, summary jury trial, mini-trial, high-low or other forms of arbitration.
- Assist in exploring creative options.
- January 29, 2018
- November 1, 2017
- August 15, 2017
- December 21, 2016
- November 1, 2016
- May 10, 2016
- Delaware ChapterICLG, May 2017