Business & Commercial LitigationPractices Main
The litigators at Potter Anderson represent clients in the full spectrum of commercial disputes before state and federal courts of Delaware and in courts across the United States. A survey of corporate counsel on behalf of the U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform ranked Delaware courts as the best overall in the country, a reflection of the traditions of the Bench and Bar that have made Delaware courts principal arenas for the resolution of commercial disputes.
Our commercial litigators assist clients:
- In business and commercial disputes in the Court of Chancery, the Superior Court of the State of Delaware, and the United States District Court for the District of Delaware. Matters include contract disputes, business torts, and employment-related matters.
- In matters that involve contract actions, business torts and disputes involving intellectual property, construction, insurance coverage, health care, product liability, contracts, antitrust, and labor and employment.
- In the appellate process before the Delaware Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- In appearances before local boards, commissions and administrative agencies.
- In alternative dispute resolution, including arbitrations and mediations.
- March 23, 2016
- December 9, 2015
- November 5, 2015
- May 23, 2014
- November 1, 2012
- February 2, 2012
- November 3, 2011
- October 26, 2011
- April 27, 2010
- ABA Intellectual Property Litigation E-Newsletter, September 3, 2015
- March 1, 2011
- June 28, 2010
- 2010 Amendments to the Local Rules of Civil Practice and Procedure of the United States District Court for the District of DelawareMay 18, 2010
- September 6, 2006
- December 1, 2004
- Electronic Discovery: Understanding Preservation Obligations, the Potential for Cost-Shifting, and Current DevelopmentsElectronic Discovery - What's All The Talk About?, November 1, 2004
- July 1, 2004
- June 1, 2004
- Roca v. E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company Property Owners' Duties To An Independent Contractor's Employees In DelawareDecember 1, 2001
- June 1, 1999
- DoubleTree Hotel, Wilmington Downtown, June 5, 2014
- Wilmington, Delaware, December 16, 2011