Legal Seminar: 2015 Labor & Employment Law - A Year in Review
DuPont Country Club
1001 Rockland Road
7:30 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Discussion
Please join Potter Anderson attorneys Jennifer Gimler Brady, Kathleen Furey McDonough and Wendy K. Voss for an in-depth review of some of the most significant labor and employment law developments of 2015. Critical developments this year include:
- Significant proposed changes to the FLSA salary test for non-exempt employees;
- Expansion of protected categories under Delaware's employee discrimination statutes and new guidance from the EEOC that will likely result in the expansion of certain categories at the federal level;
- New initiatives from the U.S. Department of Labor to reduce misclassifications of employees as independent contractors;
- The latest news regarding the implementation of Delaware's Medical Marijuana regulations as they relate to employers;
- On the Horizon – a look towards 2016 and the labor and employment legal developments that might lie ahead.
Please reserve your space by clicking on the RSVP link above, or by contacting Lauren Kornsey at 302-984-6221 or firstname.lastname@example.org by December 4, 2015. There is no fee to attend this program. HRCI and SHRM credits are pending.
Lauren Kornsey, Senior Manager, Marketing and Business Development
About Potter Anderson
Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP is one of the largest and most highly regarded Delaware law firms, providing legal services to regional, national, and international clients. With more than 90 attorneys, the firm’s practice is centered on corporate law, corporate litigation, intellectual property, commercial litigation, bankruptcy, labor and employment, and real estate.