Chapman Speaks at Program Addressing Diversity in the Bar and the Road to the Judiciary
Senior counsel Bill Chapman was a panelist at a Delaware State Bar Association program titled “Diversity in the Bar and the Road to the Judiciary.” Hosted by the DSBA’s Multicultural Judges & Lawyers Section, the virtual program covered a variety of topics, including:
- History of Diversity in the Delaware Bar
- Current Landscape of Diversity in the Delaware Bar and Moving Forward
- Road to the Judiciary: Tips, Recommendations and Information on the Application Process
- Life on the Bench: Difference of Life as a Practitioner vs. Life on the Bench
- The Road to the Federal Bench
Prior to joining the firm, Judge Chapman served as a Family Court judge for the state of Delaware. He also served as Deputy Attorney General for the Delaware Department of Justice.
For more information, visit the DSBA MLJ’s page.
Lauren Kornsey, Senior Manager, Marketing and Business Development
About Potter Anderson
Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP is one of the largest and most highly regarded Delaware law firms, providing legal services to regional, national, and international clients. With more than 90 attorneys, the firm’s practice is centered on corporate law, corporate litigation, intellectual property, commercial litigation, bankruptcy, labor and employment, and real estate.