Two Potter Anderson Attorneys to Speak at the 38th Annual Conference on Securities Regulation and Business Law
The 38th Annual Conference on Securities and Business Law features comprehensive discussions of fiduciary duties and liabilities and best practices for preparing and responding to inquiries for those representing clients in business, financial and governance matters. 2016 highlights include:
- Focused series of presentations on Gatekeeper Duties and Liabilities, When It All Goes Wrong: Preparing for and Managing the Fallout, and Fiduciary Duties of Governing Persons of Business Entities
- Learn the latest about cybersecurity policies and protections and best practices for your office and your clients to be prepared for what’s next with Erin Nealy Cox, Stroz Friedberg, Dallas, TX, Associate Regional Director for Examinations Marshall M. Gandy, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Fort Worth, TX, and Richard J. Johnson, Jones Day, Dallas, TX
- John A. Terrill II, Heckscher, Teillon, Terrill & Sager P.C., West Conshohocken, PA, presents The Financial Action Task Force and the Role of Lawyers in Combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- A deep dive into the fiduciary duties of governing persons panel discussion led by Byron F. Egan, Jackson Walker, LLP, Dallas, TX, with Hon. Sam Glasscock III, Delaware Court of Chancery, Georgetown, DE, James R. Griffin, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP, Redwood City, CA, Mark A. Morton, Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP, Wilmington, DE, and former Chief Justice of the Delaware Supreme Court, Myron T. Steele, Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP, Wilmington, DE
- Invaluable networking opportunities with program faculty and attendees throughout, including the Thursday Evening Reception in the 42nd Floor Club, which provides a breathtaking view of the Dallas skyline
Click here for more information or to register.
Lauren Kornsey, Senior Manager, Marketing and Business Development
About Potter Anderson
Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP is one of the largest and most highly regarded Delaware law firms, providing legal services to regional, national, and international clients. With more than 90 attorneys, the firm’s practice is centered on corporate law, corporate litigation, intellectual property, commercial litigation, bankruptcy, labor and employment, and real estate.