Barrist Moderates Panel on Delaware's Commercial Real Estate Market
At Bisnow's Delaware State of the Market program, real estate partner Joy Barrist moderated a panel discussion on “Guiding Project Success in a Competitive and Dynamic Market.”
The event covered a wide range of topics:
- How has the economic market changed in Delaware in the last year?
- How have external factors, such as the broader economy and demographic shifts, impacted Delaware's real estate market, and what can we expect moving forward?
- Given the recent market trends, what are the projected opportunities and potential risks for real estate investors and developers in Delaware over the next year?
- How is technology being incorporated into multifamily housing to improve residents' living experiences?
- What noticeable changes can be observed in terms of property values and demand within Delaware?
- How are city officials working with developers to ensure projects are equitable in nature for current residents?
Barrist, the vice practice group leader of the firm’s Transactions and Corporate Counseling Group, offers a full range of commercial real estate law services involving the finance, acquisition, sale, lease and development of complex multimillion-dollar real estate projects throughout Delaware, around the country and internationally. She regularly represents banks and lending institutions, private equity firms, investors, developers, owners, landlords, and tenants.
For more information, visit Bisnow’s event page.
Lauren Kornsey, Senior Manager, Marketing and Business Development
About Potter Anderson
Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP is one of the largest and most highly regarded Delaware law firms, providing legal services to regional, national, and international clients. With more than 90 attorneys, the firm’s practice is centered on corporate law, corporate litigation, intellectual property, commercial litigation, bankruptcy, labor and employment, and real estate.