American Inns of Court Leadership Summit
Potter Anderson is proud to host the first American Inns of Court Leadership Summit in Wilmington, Delaware on April 1, 2016. The Summit will bring together a collection of Inn leaders from across the Delaware region. Representatives from all seven Delaware Inns of Court will be joined by members of the Delaware Bench and Bar and the National Board of Trustees to discuss and further the American Inns of Court’s mission of promoting professionalism, education, and mentoring in the legal community at the local level.
The American Inns of Court Foundation is committed to supporting local Inn leaders. Leadership Summits provide an opportunity for local Inn leaders to connect, problem-solve, and learn about Inn management best practices. Through our new Program Idea Lab, small group work, and discussion of the resources and tools available, Inn leaders will be able to address the unique needs of their Inn. Leadership summits are intended to be in convenient geographical locations, but Inn leaders are welcome to attend any of our 17 summits across the country.
2016 Leadership Summit Locations and Dates
- Wilmington, DE—April 1, 2016
- Atlanta, GA—April 8, 2016
- Irvine, CA—April 8, 2016
- Austin, TX—April 15, 2016
- Pleasant Hill, CA—April 15, 2016
- Richmond, VA—April 15, 2016
- Orlando, FL—April 15, 2016
- Kansas City, MO—April 22, 2016
- Philadelphia, PA—April 29, 2016
- Denver, CO—May 6, 2016
- Pittsburgh, PA—May 6, 2016
- Washington, DC—May 6, 2016
- Boston, MA—May 20, 2016
- New York, NY—June 3, 2016
- Detroit, MI—June 10, 2016
Potter Anderson attorney, Ryan C. Cicoski, is a member of the American Inns of Court National Board of Trustees.