Chapman Speaks at Program Addressing Diversity in the Bar and the Road to the Judiciary
Senior counsel Bill Chapman was a panelist at a Delaware State Bar Association program titled “Diversity in the Bar and the Road to the Judiciary.” Hosted by the DSBA’s Multicultural Judges & Lawyers Section, the virtual program covered a variety of topics, including:
- History of Diversity in the Delaware Bar
- Current Landscape of Diversity in the Delaware Bar and Moving Forward
- Road to the Judiciary: Tips, Recommendations and Information on the Application Process
- Life on the Bench: Difference of Life as a Practitioner vs. Life on the Bench
- The Road to the Federal Bench
Prior to joining the firm, Judge Chapman served as a Family Court judge for the state of Delaware. He also served as Deputy Attorney General for the Delaware Department of Justice.
For more information, visit the DSBA MLJ’s page.