Choa Presents on Determining Patent Venue Post-TC Heartland
May 15, 2018
Jonathan Choa was a panelist on a two-hour webcast titled “Determining Patent Venue in the Light of TC Heartland Decision.” Hosted by The Knowledge Group, the webcast provided an in-depth analysis of the fundamentals as well as recent developments in patent venue law. Key topics included:
- TC Heartland v. Kraft Foods — A Change of Law
- Impacts of TC Heartland to Patent Infringement Litigation
- Identification of Correct Venue
- Venue as to Foreign Defendants
- Improper Venue Defense — Recent Trends and Developments
- Productive Litigation Strategies
Choa represents clients in complex commercial disputes, focusing primarily on intellectual property litigation and corporate disputes. He has represented clients in federal and state court proceedings and has experience in appellate proceedings, including preparing briefs for actions before the Federal and Second Circuits.
For more information, visit the webcast's website.