Davey Presents on the State of Delaware Corporate Law at PLI M&A Conference
At Practising Law Institute’s Mergers & Acquisitions 2019: Advanced Trends and Developments conference in New York, partner T. Brad Davey participated in a panel on the state of Delaware corporate law. The panelists discussed:
- Developments affecting stockholder litigation
- Equitable relief in M&A transactions
- Officers’ duties and liability
- Boardroom deliberations
Moderated by Steven Haas of Hunton Andrews Kurth, the panel included:
- Hon. J. Travis Laster, Vice Chancellor of Delaware Court of Chancery
- Joel Friedlander, Friedlander & Gorris, P.A.
- Charles Korsmo, Case Western Reserve University School of Law
Davey’s practice focuses primarily on business, corporate and alternative entities litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery. He frequently advises directors, acquirers and financial advisors in connection with mergers and acquisition litigation. In addition, he has substantial experience litigating and providing advice regarding various proceedings under the Delaware General Corporation Law, including appraisal, advancement and indemnification, books and records demands, and director election contests. He has also assisted companies from a wide range of industries with special investigations of alleged improper conduct.
For more information, visit the conference website.