Denny Presents on Data Privacy, Security and Mitigating Business Risk
The Delaware State Chamber of Commerce hosted a program on October 2 in Wilmington, Del., titled “Mitigating Your Business Risk: Unlocking the Secrets of Data Privacy & Security.”
Partner Bill Denny addressed a variety of issues, including:
- How is data putting your business at risk?
- How does Delaware’s data security law impact your business?
- How does California and EU privacy law create a seismic shift?
- What is your executive and board-level responsibility?
- How should you manage third-party data risk?
- How can you leverage compliance to boost your bottom line?
Denny practices in the areas of cybersecurity, data privacy and information governance, focusing on privacy and security compliance, vendor management, mergers and acquisitions, and information technology. He is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) and a Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) through the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) and Chair of the IAPP KnowledgeNet Chapter for Delaware.