Protecting Your Business - Strategies for Growth and Resilience
February 23, 2016
Please join us for a legal seminar designed to help companies of any size or type to plan and prepare for growth opportunities while protecting valuable intellectual property and technology. As your business develops and grows, so do your legal risks and responsibilities. This seminar offers valuable information for everyone managing a business or thinking of doing so.
Delaware Biotechnology Institute
15 Innovation Way
Newark, DE 19711
8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.: Registration, Networking and Breakfast
9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.: Seminar and Box Lunch
- Selecting the best company structure for your business, and how to organize and operate your company to protect and grow your business
- Protecting your proprietary and confidential information from internal and external threats
- Avoiding employment pitfalls relating to employee misclassifications, independent contractors, non-compete agreements and trade secrets
- Patents and Trade Secrets: Strategies for protecting and exploiting your valuable technical and business innovation
- Best practices for branding and trademark protection
- Cyber security and data protection: Developing resilience to recover from a cyber attack
There is no fee to attend this seminar, but space is limited. Please RSVP by clicking the link above, or by contacting Lauren Kornsey at (302) 984-6221 or email@example.com.