Potter Anderson Joins Delaware Delegation to BIO Convention
Potter Anderson joined the Delaware delegation exhibiting at the BIO International Convention held June 4–7 in Boston. Firm representatives included:
- Matt O’Toole, chair of Potter Anderson's Business Group
- Janet Reed, head of the firm’s intellectual property transactional and counseling practice
- Mike Whittaker, partner who advises on commercial, business, general corporate and other contractual and legal matters
- Rob Ward, associate who focuses on patent and trademark preparation and prosecution, non-infringement opinions, due diligence, and IP licensing
- Lauren Kornsey, marketing and business development manager
BIO attracts more than 16,000 biotechnology and pharma leaders who come together for one week of intensive networking to discover new opportunities and promising partnerships. For more information, visit BIO’s website.