Two Potter Anderson Partners to Speak at the 37th Annual Conference on Securities Regulation and Business Law
The 37th Annual Conference on Securities Regulation and Business Law features comprehensive discussions of relevant topics for those representing or working for public or private companies on business, financial and governance matters.
2015 highlights include:
- Keynote Luncheon Presentation by SEC Commissioner Daniel M. Gallagher
- Igor Rozenblit, co-head of the SEC Private Funds Unit, Marc E. Elovitz, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP, New York, NY, Toby Galloway, Kelly Hart & Hallman LLP, Fort Worth, TX, and David R. Woodcock, Director of the SEC Fort Worth Regional Office, discuss private funds exams and enforcement issues
- Coverage of how recent fiduciary duty cases affect advice to directors and officers of Delaware and Texas corporations
- Gerald J. Laporte, Former Chief of the SEC Office of Small Business Policy moderates a panel on the updates to Regulation D and Regulation A
- A deep dive look into the present and future for OTC companies
- Invaluable networking opportunities with program faculty and attendees throughout, including the Thursday Evening Reception in the 42nd Floor Club, which provides a breathtaking view of the Dallas skyline
Potter Anderson partners, Mark Morton and Myron Steele will speak on a panel discussion entitled "How Recent Fiduciary Duty Cases Affect Advice to Directors and Officers of Delaware and Texas Corporations."
Click here for more information.