Five Potter Anderson Attorneys Named 2023 "Lawyers of the Year" by Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers has recognized five of the firm’s partners as 2023 “Lawyers of the Year” in the Wilmington, Delaware.
- Joy A. Barrist - Real Estate Law
- Jennifer Gimler Brady - Labor Law - Management
- Joshua W. Martin III - Mediation
- Kathleen Furey McDonough - Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Peter J. Walsh, Jr. - Bet-the-Company Litigation
About Best Lawyers® methodology
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year," making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer review assessments. Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.