Potter Anderson and Five Lawyers Named to 2020 IAM Patent 1000
August 3, 2020
Noting that “Potter Anderson & Corroon is a venerable presence on the Delaware landscape,” the 2020 edition of Intellectual Asset Management’s IAM Patent 1000 – The World’s Leading Patent Professionals highlights five Potter Anderson lawyers: partners Dave Moore, Bindu Palapura, Janet Reed and Phil Rovner and counsel Alan Silverstein.
- Dave Moore, the chair of Potter Anderson’s Litigation Group, is described as bringing “a laser commercial focus to IP cases.”
- Bindu Palapura is noted for her “versatility and well-roundedness by taking on patent, trademark and trade secret cases and working effectively across technical divides and diverse industries.”
- Janet Reed, head of the firm’s intellectual property transactional and counseling practice, is highlighted as “the go-to for life sciences support.”
- Phil Rovner is hailed for his “broad-ranging contentious experience and sharpened trial instincts.”
- Alan Silverstein is described as “a rare litigator who has genuine empathy and sincerity and who looks for positive results for all parties.”
The IAM Patent 1000 is compiled annually following a research process that includes interviews with attorneys at law, patent attorneys and in-house counsel to gather market intelligence on the leading players in the field.