Elizabeth R. Schlecker is a member of the firm's General Litigation Group. Her practice focuses primarily on complex commercial restructurings in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
Note: Limited law practice under the supervision of a Potter Anderson partner, as provided under the Delaware Supreme Court's emergency temporary order relating to limited practice privilege (August 12, 2020) due to exceptional circumstances arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Co-counsel to the debtors, Lighthouse Resources Inc., et al., Case No. 20-13056 (JTD)
- Counsel to the official committee of unsecured creditors, Stream TV Networks, Inc., Case No. 21-10433 (KBO)
- Co-counsel to the official committee of unsecured creditors, In-Shape Holdings, LLC, et al., Case No. 20-13130 (LSS)
- Counsel to the official committee of unsecured creditors, smarTours, LLC, et al., Case No. 20-12625 (KBO)
Liquidating Fiduciary Representations
- Counsel to liquidation trustee, SFP Franchise Corporation, et al., Case No. 20-10134 (JTD)
- Counsel to liquidating trustee, GAL Liquidating Corp., et al., Case No. 17-12100 (LSS) (GST AutoLeather, Inc., et al.)
West Virginia College of Law, J.D., 2020
Wesley College, B.S., summa cum laude, 2017
Professional Activities and Honors
Member, International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation, Delaware Network