Abraham C. Schneider is an associate in the firm's Corporate Litigation Group. He focuses his practice primarily on corporate and commercial litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
Before joining Potter Anderson, Abe was a law clerk for Vice Chancellor Sam Glasscock III of the Delaware Court of Chancery. While in law school, Abe served as an intern for the Honorable Mark A. Kearney in the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Abe is a member of the firm’s Associates Committee.
- Armistice Capital, LLC in connection with a derivative suit alleging breaches of fiduciary duty
- Directors of Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. in expedited litigation related to breaches of fiduciary duty and proxy contest
- Special litigation committee of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. in connection with derivative stockholder suit
- Directors of The Trade Desk, Inc. in connection with a derivative suit alleging breaches of fiduciary duty
- Exeter Property Group entities in expedited litigation to enforce contractual rights
- Acacia Communications, Inc. in litigation and settlement related to merger termination
Professional Activities & Recognition
Delaware State Bar Association
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2019
- Order of the Coif
- Associate Editor, Villanova Law Review
Duquesne University, M.A., 2013
University of Kansas, B.A., 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- Delaware, 2019
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware, 2023