Bridget Flanagan is the firm’s Director of Human Resources. Bridget provides strategic leadership in all aspects of human resources for the firm, including talent management, employee relations, performance management, succession planning, policy development and implementation, onboarding, training and development, benefits, payroll, and oversight of administrative staff. Bridget is passionate about cultivating and fostering inclusive, respectful, and award-winning cultures that empower and motivate employees to achieve their full potential in their lives and career.
Bridget brings over 20 years of human resources experience, in various HR related roles, spanning across various industries and sectors. Prior to joining the firm, Bridget was the Director of Human Resources for a professional services firm.
She is an HRCI certified Professional in Human Resources and a SHRM Certified Professional.
Professional Activities & Recognition
Honors & Recognitions
- HRCI Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Association of Legal Administrators, First State Chapter
- Mount Saint Joseph Academy, Former Alumnae Board Vice President
- National Association of Legal Administrators
- PSPS: Philadelphia Society of People & Strategy
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- The POWER of Professional Women Philadelphia
Temple University, BBA
Holy Family University, MSHRD