Ms. Millard's practice involves counseling Delaware corporations on corporate law and governance issues. Pam also represents buyers and sellers in negotiated acquisitions and divestitures.
- Representation of a Transaction Committee of the Board of Directors of Chindex International, Inc. in its proposed going private transaction with an affiliate of TPG Capital and an affiliate of Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Representation of a Conflicts Committee of the Board of Directors of Energy Transfer Equity LP, in connection with the proposed sale of its 60% stake in ETP Holdco Corp., valued at $3.75 billion in cash and units, to affiliate Energy Transfer Partners LP.
- Representation of Softbank Corp. in connection with its strategic business combination with Sprint Nextel Corp.
- Representation of a Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Quest Software, Inc., in connection with the acquisition of the company by Dell Inc.
- Representation of a Special Committee of the Board of Directors of C&D Technologies, Inc., in connection with the acquisition of the company by an affiliate of Angelo, Gordon & Co.
- Representation of a Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc., in connection with the acquisition of the company by certain affiliates of Leonard Green & Partners
- Representation of the Board of Directors of CKE Restaurants, Inc., in its acquisition by Apollo Management
- July 26, 2013
- M&A Deal Counsel's Role in Creating a Winning Written Record for Defending Breach of Fiduciary Duty LitigationApril 19, 2013
- The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation, December 7, 2011
- First Principles for Addressing the Competing Interests of Common and Preferred Stockholders in an M&A TransactionOctober 1, 2010
- April 1, 2009
- Rethinking The Blasius Standard of Review: The Implications of Mercier v. Inter-Tel (Delaware), Inc.April 4, 2008
- April 16-18, 2015
- New York Times, December 26, 2012
- March 9, 2012
Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.; Member of the editorial board, The Tax Lawyer
University of Washington, Master of Arts in International Studies
Wellesley College, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- Delaware, 2008
Professional Activities and Honors
June 2009: Panelist, 2009 Bench and Bar CLE Conference, Wilmington, Delaware, "Online, In-Line and Out of Line: The Use of Technology in the Legal Profession."
American Bar Association
Delaware State Bar Association