Houtman and Rogers Present on Delaware Law and Recent M&A Developments
Roxanne Houtman and Jacqueline Rogers presented an update on Delaware law and recent M&A developments for the Women in Corporate Transactions Affinity Group of the National Association of Women Lawyers.
Their presentation covered:
- Material Adverse Effect Clauses & Sandbagging
- MFW Update — Ab Initio Requirement (Synutra and Olenik)
- The Implied Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing (In re Oxbow)
- Recent Court of Chancery Decision Strictly Interpreting Merger Agreement (Rent-A-Center)
- 2019 Amendments to the Delaware General Corporation Law
Houtman and Rogers also represented the firm at NAWL’s 2018 General Counsel Institute, which Potter Anderson sponsored.
For more information about NAWL’s affinity groups, visit NAWL’s website.