Alyssa Gerace Frank focuses on corporate and business transactions including the structure and use of Delaware business entities such as corporations, limited liability companies, limited and general partnerships and statutory and common law trusts. Alyssa also assists with the representation of lenders and borrowers in commercial real estate and other financing transactions and has worked on multiple commercial real estate acquisition and construction transactions, as well as commercial loan modifications. She provides third-party legal opinions concerning Delaware’s General Corporation Law, Delaware’s alternative entity statutes and the Delaware Uniform Commercial Code.
While in law school, Alyssa served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Leonard G. Brown, III of the Court of Common Pleas of Lancaster County, Penn.
Alyssa is the current Vice Chair of the Commercial Law Section of the Delaware State Bar Association, after serving two years as its Secretary.
- Court of Chancery Declines to Dismiss Plaintiffs’ Derivative Claims and Confirms that Corporate Officers Owe a Fiduciary Duty of Oversight Under Delaware LawBusiness Law Today, February 2023
- Maxwell and Frank Discuss the Delaware Supreme Court's Resounding Reversal of Chancery Court Ruling in 'Boardwalk Pipeline Partners'Delaware Business Court Insider, February 1, 2023
- October 3, 2022
- Del. Court of Chancery Denies Request for Dissident Slate to Stand for Election to CytoDyn Inc. Board in Advance Notice Bylaw DisputeBusiness Law Today, November 5, 2021
- Waivers and their Consequences: An Analysis of the Limitations of Fiduciary Duties in Delaware LLC BankruptciesAmerican Bankruptcy Law Journal, Winter 2019
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Maxwell, O'Toole and Frank Present CSC Webinar on Entity Conversions: A Deep Dive into Operative Provisions Under the Delaware LLC ActJune 13, 2023
- May 16, 2023
- December 1, 2022
- September 22, 2022
- November 17, 2020
The Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017; Research Editor, Penn State Law Review; Woolsack Honor Society
North Park University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- Delaware, 2017
- Pennsylvania, 2018
Professional Activities and Honors
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America for Banking and Finance Law; Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships); Trusts and Estates (2023 - present)
Delaware State Bar Association, Vice-Chair of the Commercial Law Section (2023-2024)
American Bar Association