Rebecca Salko focuses her practice primarily on counseling Delaware corporations on corporate law and governance issues. She routinely counsels corporations and directors regarding transactions such as mergers, recapitalizations, reorganizations, asset sales, dividends, stock repurchases, charter and bylaw amendments, preferred stock designations, and dissolutions. She also authors opinion letters on a wide range of Delaware corporate law matters. In addition, Rebecca has substantial experience advising board committees in connection with various conflict transactions, including M&A transactions.
- Representation of Special Committee of Greenlane Holdings, Inc. in connection with its business combination with KushCo Holdings, Inc.
- Representation of National Amusements, Inc. in connection with merger of CBS Corporation and Viacom Inc.
- Representation of BidFair USA LLC in connection with acquisition of Sotheby’s.
- Representation of Softbank in connection with a number of transactions, including the merger of T-Mobile US and Sprint Corporation.
- Representation of The Walt Disney Company in connection with its acquisition of Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc.
- Representation of Conflicts Committee of Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. in connection with $90 billion simplification with Energy Transfer Partners, L.P.
- Representation of Conflicts Committee of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. in connection with sale of compression business to USA Compression Partners LP, as part of Energy Transfer Equity’s purchase of the general partner and limited partner units in USA Compression, including the restructuring of USA Compression’s IDRs.
- Representation of the Conflicts Committee of Teekay Offshore Partners LP (“Offshore”) in connection with Brookfield Business Partners’ strategic partnership with Teekay Corp. and strategic investment in Offshore, announced in July 2017.
- Representation of Transaction Committee of Staples in connection with its $6.9 billion sale to Sycamore Partners.
- Representation of Conflicts Committee of MGM Growth Properties LLC in connection with drop down of casino real estate by MGM Resorts.
- Representation of Conflicts Committee of World Point Terminals, LP in connection with going private tender offer by World Point Terminals, Inc.
- Representation of Time Warner Inc. in connection with the acquisition of the company by AT&T Inc.
- Representation of the Audit Committee of HollyFrontier Corporation in connection with a drop down of refinery units to Holly Energy Partners.
- In re Appraisal of Dell Inc.: The Continuing Relevance of Deal Price in Delaware Appraisal ProceedingsBusiness Law Today, July 2016
- Potter Anderson Advises Conflicts Committee of Teekay LNG Partners on $6.2 Billion Acquisition by StonepeakOctober 5, 2021
- August 19, 2021
- February 18, 2021
- August 20, 2020
- May 11, 2020
- Potter Anderson Advises ETE Conflicts Committee on Simplification Transaction to Create ~$90 Billion EnterpriseAugust 17, 2018
Events & Speaking Engagements
The Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2015; Articles Editor, Penn State Law Review
Binghamton University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- Delaware, 2015
Professional Activities and Honors
Listed in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, and Corporate Governance and Compliance Law (2021, 2022)