11 Potter Anderson Lawyers Ranked as 2022 Delaware Super Lawyers and Six Named to Delaware Rising Stars List
Potter Anderson is proud to announce that 11 partners were named to the 2022 Delaware Super Lawyers list, which recognizes no more than 5 percent of attorneys in the state. Kevin Shannon and Pete Walsh were further ranked as being in the Top 10 Delaware Super Lawyers.
This year’s Delaware Super Lawyers list includes:
- Jennifer Brady ― Employment & Labor
- Brad Davey ― Business Litigation
- Matt Fischer ― Business Litigation
- Katie Good ― Bankruptcy
- Kathleen McDonough ― Employment Litigation
- Mark Morton ― Mergers & Acquisitions
- Matt O’Toole ― Business & Corporate
- Mike Pittenger ― Business Litigation
- Chris Samis ― Bankruptcy
- Kevin Shannon ― Business Litigation (Ranked in the Top 10 in Delaware)
- Pete Walsh ― Business Litigation (Ranked in the Top 10 in Delaware)
Six additional Potter Anderson lawyers were included on this year’s Delaware Rising Stars list published by Super Lawyers. The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in Delaware.
This year’s Delaware Rising Stars list includes:
- Clarissa Chenoweth-Shook ― Business Litigation
- Carla Jones ― Business Litigation
- Nick Mozal ― Business Litigation
- Jesse Noa ― Business Litigation
- Jacqueline Rogers ― Business Litigation
- Aaron Stulman ― Bankruptcy
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.