Nine Potter Anderson Lawyers Named to 2020 Delaware Rising Stars List
Nine Potter Anderson lawyers were included on this year’s Delaware Rising Stars list published by Super Lawyers. The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in Delaware.
This year’s Delaware Rising Stars list includes:
- Clarissa Chenoweth-Shook ― Business Litigation, General Litigation
- Katie Good ― Bankruptcy
- Carla Jones ― Business Litigation
- Nick Mozal ― Business Litigation
- Jesse Noa ― Business Litigation
- Bindu Palapura ― Intellectual Property Litigation
- Jacqueline Rogers ― Business Litigation
- Chris Samis ― Bankruptcy
- Aaron Stulman ― Bankruptcy
Nine additional Potter Anderson lawyers were named to the 2020 Delaware Super Lawyers list, which recognizes no more than 5 percent of attorneys in the state.
This year’s Delaware Super Lawyers list includes:
- Jennifer Gimler Brady ― Health Care, Employment & Labor, Business Litigation
- Matt Fischer ― Business Litigation, Business/Corporate
- Kathleen Furey McDonough ― Employment & Labor, Employment Litigation
- Mark Morton ― Mergers & Acquisitions, Business/Corporate
- Matt O'Toole ― Business/Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mike Pittenger ― Business Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business/Corporate
- Kevin Shannon ― Business Litigation
- Pete Walsh ― Business Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Don Wolfe ― Business Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions
Wolfe was also named to the Top 10: 2020 Delaware Super Lawyers List.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.